Sunday, November 11, 2012

Roni Size/Reprazent 'New Forms' Talkin' Loud 4 x 12" LP

Absolutely mint condition 4 x 12" LP set of Reprazent's Mercury prize winning 'New Forms' album from 1997.
I've got a couple of the singles off of this, 'Brown Paper Bag' and 'Share The Fall' (both reissues) already but wasn't buying vinyl when this came out. (I did buy the CD single of 'Brown Paper Bag' at the time though).

I paid $40, which is a good deal considering how important this record is to me. I moved to Bristol, largely because of the music put out by the cities Full Cycle crew, (Size, DJ Krust, DJ Die and DJ Suv), all of whom feature on this LP.

Arguably, 'New Forms' is up there in the top three drum & bass LP's ever made, alongside Photek's 'Modus Operandi' and Goldie's 'Timeless'.

No comments:

Post a Comment